This is UI part of system for storage and control of USSD messages.
* Full history of USSD messages
* Control - user can hide USSD messages, which are not requested by him. Some operators use USSD to spam their users, and this feature is designed to fight against such practices.
* Screens - USSD messages, full history, easy dial of USSD commands.
* Easy dialing of USSD requests like request for Balance, or request for left minutes (SMS, MB)
* Export - user can export USSD messages, full history (USSD messages, outgoing calls, outgoing SMS), USSD commands.
* This product works with up to 4 SIM cards, although we tested it with phone with 2 SIM cards. Although we recognize SIM card for most of USSD, we cannot recognize SIM card for all USSD messages. But we work in this direction.
Full history screen is designed to help you to find what caused decrease of your balance.
Now we have USSD commands only for 3 Bulgarian operators. We rely on your help to add support for more operators.
Please fill free to write us mail, with number of your operator (you can see it in Action screen) then we will try to find all possible USSD commands supported by your operator.
Balance Control is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-11-04. The program can be installed on Android.
Balance Control (version 1.14) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Balance Control since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-29.
The latest version is 1.14 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-21.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-11-04
Now, all incoming USSD messages are copied to clipboard. You can turn off this option from menu. Also, long click on messages, will copy corresponding message (History or USSD) to clipboard.